Friday, April 27, 2012

Orange County | Los Angeles | San Diego Concert Photographer ~ Inside Scoop On Strangelove's Devotional Dave

 This past week we had the pleasure of asking some questions to the lead man of Strangelove, Freddie Morales aka Devotional Dave. I'm sure you guys have seen the write-ups and tour dates that we have posted about this electric band. If you don't know Strangelove is a Depeche Mode cover band. One of the best I have to say. So if you love Depeche Mode you are sure to love these guys. Check out the answers below:


Q: What is the most exhilarating moment you have had on stage?
A: The waving of the arms from "Never Let me Down" always makes it a magical moment.



Q: What do you think is the most important quality you bring to the band, outside of your music ability?
A: My patience and dedication to the project.



Q: Have you had any embarrassing moments during a performance?
A: Yes, after having a great Italian dinner I accidentally burped while singing 'Strangelove" LOL.


Q: When, and why, did you know that music was something you had to do in your life?
A: At age 12, I had an opportunity to sing on stage and loved it, it's been a blessing ever since that day.



Q: After you reach your goal of becoming a famous musician, what is your next dream?
A:  I'm not striving to become a famous musician, I just want to bring joy and excitement to people and see their faces light up, I love that I can do that for them.

Thank you Devotional Dave from Strangelove! If you want to learn more about this amazing group of guys please visit their sites listed below. 

2 comments:

Connie said...

Nice interview, good to know more about the people behind the music.

Stony B. said...

I really like these guys, they put on a great concert. Thanks for your coverage of them, fusionEDGE!