Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Orange County | Los Angeles | San Diego Concert Photographer ~ Orange County | Los Angeles | San Diego Concert Photographer ~ A Little Bit About Kelly Lynn


Stevie Nicks.

Tom Petty.

Dave Matthews.

What do these musicians have in common?

Well, yes, they are all musical acts that I have been lucky enough to photograph in concert.  But, not only are they excellent entertainers, they are also some of the nicest people you could ever meet.  They treat their fans (and the photographer!) as special people and don't have an attitude about who they are.


Why do I think this is important?
Because when fans pay to hear you in person, or buy your songs, I feel it is important that an entertainer respects and appreciates them.  I stand behind all of the bands I work with.  Leland Grant, Suburban Legends, Tim Gill....... all of them are great people. ( In fact, it would be hard to find a nicer guy than Leland Grant in the music world.)

So when you read about a band or musician on this blog, you know they aren't demanding only green M&M's in their dressing room.  They are only concentrating on making good music for you.....their fans.

No comments: